You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts




Past tense
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
Past tense cos it ain't gonna happen anymore.
Past tense cos it's long forgotten by you.
Past tense cos it's time to move on.
Past tense cos you no longer need me.
Past tense cos today used to be a special day.


Erasing someone from your mind is one thing, but getting them out of your heart is another different thing. You might get attracted to another person but you can’t simply fall in love if someone else has already taken your heart. So, sometimes you have to get rid of old feelings to make room for the new ones. It's time to let you go.
I wonder if you even realised what date is it today.