You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


Reality
Past tense


Uncertainty
Thursday, February 23, 2012 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
"If something's still on your mind then it's still in your heart." I guess, he still stand a place in my heart then. Why is it that whenever I finally reconfirmed something ambiguous to be the truth, something happens and makes me uncertain again...? Haiz, damnit. Oh and I forgot to say ealier, thanks for waiting today. I can't stop my hands from visiting your profle.

Wth is this sia. So much work, yet we are given so little time. Crap man... And, it is so hard for us to arrange a day to meet up los. I'm like fully booked since Monday to Sunday till late afternoon. Plus, I am so tired till fell asleep two times just now while doing homework. Gahhhh!