You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


Kpop Dance Contest Auditions!
An update.
보고싶어요
Insane
Stay that way.
Tired of life.
Getting emo I guess
I love you still
Stressed?
Uncertainty


Long gone.
Thursday, August 9, 2012 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
Missing you isn't the problem. It's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me. 壹promised myself that I wouldn't dwell on this anymore too.
"I hope you'll never forget me. I hope you never regret me. But i dare not hope you'll return to me."

-Goodbye

I feel so lost now. Not having any direction. Any goal. Everything that I held dear to me is long gone now.

Nothing is left. I just wanna work towards my 10pts goal and start fresh soon after. 
- The less I care. The happier I am.

And please, I beg of you. Stay this way.