You were my dream come true.
Twitter • Facebook • Instagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


•孤单的夜里
•A year older.
•新发型
•纳闷
•Long gone.
•Kpop Dance Contest Auditions!
•An update.
•보고싶어요
•Insane
•Stay that way.


Disappointment.
Thursday, November 1, 2012 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
And so... it's Nov alr.
Damn fast eh..?
And, I got my overall results today.
Not satisfied.. AT ALL.
In fact, I am very disappointed with myself T^T

It's time to wake up you. YES YOU.
You don't wanna disappoint mum eh?
You better not too -.-

Haish.. this time it was as though someone splashed cold water at me.
That moment when I realised.
Seriously, work harder damnit.
GOAL : Single-digit Score.