You were my dream come true.
Twitter • Facebook • Instagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


•보고싶어요
•Insane
•Stay that way.
•Tired of life.
•Getting emo I guess
•I love you still
•Stressed?
•Uncertainty
•Reality
•Past tense


An update.
Monday, May 28, 2012 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
Hey guys! It has been a long time since I last blogged.
Been busy with studies, dance and life.
Kinda heartening to find out that there's still people who checks out my blog.
Not that it is good nor bad ._____.

So, my common test results are kinda disheartening.
Why is it that I always score worst in my mid-terms?
Adding on, it has a domino effect on my final years T.T
Have to work harder nevertheless I guess, esp for my maths.
Why can't maths be as easy as dance? Not that it is very easy ><


On the bright side, our hardwork paid off and we got 3rd in a dance competition.
I was sooooooo nervous on Sat! It was held at Ngee Ann City. (SHO MANII PEEPOLL)


And now, after this competition. I still have one more performance and competition in June.
Do come and support if you can ^^
The K-pop Dance Competition would be held at Square 2 (Novena MRT) on the 17th of June. 
It's actually the auditions. Keke~ Hope we make it. 
The performance is on 26th June, not sure where though .____.

And sooooo due to these upcoming events and from the previous' days competition, I have decided to save up for my very own make up kit! I guess it's time to at least know some basic stuff and at least I can apply some foundation and stuff before asking for help on the exaggerated eyeshadow and blush part hahas. Just listing down some stuff I may need in order of priority :

• Mascara
• Blush

Hope it doesn't overkill my budget!!!