You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


July gone as quick as the wind.
Hey June.
Now you know the truth.
Good and bad
Sense of relief
情非得已
미안해 정말
Glad you came.
If I let you go
All my fault.


Meant to be.
Saturday, August 10, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
"One day I caught myself smiling for no reason and I realised I was thinking of you."
It's so nice to feel loved, and to know that you can love in return too.
It used to have a tantalising effect on me.
But.. I can't help but feel insecure. And I'm seriously getting super paranoid.
I'm trying to voice out my feelings more but..
I can't describe how I'm feeling deep inside, it's so much more than I can say.
That electrifying sensation as you interlock your fingers with mine.
3 more months till end of 'O's.
And Prelims are ongoing now.
I don't feel very confident of it, since I definitely want to do better for 'O's.
I've been hearing things that make me think twice bout Poly again.
How my cousin is complaining that Poly life is kinda worse that JC.
But.. I don't see the point in going JC though.
Perseverance.
And then you can play all you want.
#leggo