You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


好像是
2013 Resolutions & Some updates.
Today... 2 years ago.
Disappointment.
孤单的夜里
A year older.
新发型
纳闷
Long gone.
Kpop Dance Contest Auditions!


Get a grip.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
Been nearly 3 months into the year and I still feel as though I'd not been working hard enough.
Though some subjects did improve, the results were not up to my expectations.
Clarabelle Ang.. you only had bout 120 days to prelims.
정신차려! You do not want to let mum down right..?
You can do it de, I believe in you (':