You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


Get a grip.
好像是
2013 Resolutions & Some updates.
Today... 2 years ago.
Disappointment.
孤单的夜里
A year older.
新发型
纳闷
Long gone.


Sense of accomplishment
Saturday, April 20, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
I'm so grateful and proud to be the chairperson of SST's Pioneer ShowChoir Batch.
Words really can't express how pleased I am that both Dance and Choir achieved certificate of distinction for SYF'13.
You guys have really done well, all these effort and time put into it has really paid off!
Even though we are merely a one year old club, we managed to pull it off.
Awesomest people who made my life here at SST rock! Thank you! *\(^o^)/*

Thank you Miss Pat Ng, for giving us your unconditional support and love since Sec 2.
Thank you Mr J.Peng, for your believe in us and the awesome choreography.
Thank you Mr B.Foo and his wife, for the best costume which complimented our dance so well.
Thank you the other teacher in-charge - Ms Mohan, Ws Wong, Ms Tan and Ms Zhao - for their commitment despite them only being with us this year.
And of course, thank you members of SSTDANCECREW'12-13 who made this whole thing possible.

A big thank you. I love you guys ♥






~

And also, common test is round the corner. Actually to be exact, in a week's time.
And I'm like nowhere near prepared.. *sigh* I really wanna do well.
Oh wells, you reap what you sow so you better start revising doubly hard!


Oh and something random that's in trend now :3