You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


突然好想你
You can do this.
Sense of accomplishment
Get a grip.
好像是
2013 Resolutions & Some updates.
Today... 2 years ago.
Disappointment.
孤单的夜里
A year older.


Au Revoir.
Sunday, April 28, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
That instant when I heard the song.
That instant when I could relate with those lyrics.
Am I reading too much into it?
I really wish it's just me.

我天天看到你,却产生了距离。
爱越热心越冷的关系。
也许这是我不够勇气,去解开你防卫地怀疑。
我天天看到你,是习惯和必须。
不可能跟可能,我的心面对分离。
我才知道自己有多爱你。

Too deep to pull back.
Wish you were mine.
Wish you were here.
Wish you knew.
Wish we were back to the good old days.
Is it me that's hoping?


Tumblr?