You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


#sigh
Meant to be.
July gone as quick as the wind.
Hey June.
Now you know the truth.
Good and bad
Sense of relief
情非得已
미안해 정말
Glad you came.


Shooting Stars.
Monday, August 19, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
Now I'm left with my Biotech paper. A.Math Paper 1 was horrible. Like seriously bad. Couldn't cry in front of so many people, felt so hopeless. What am I to do of my A.Math?  Thank god today's A.Math paper 2 was easier than expected. But I still have this irritating problem of doing too slow.. I seriously need more, conscientious practice man. Anyways putting this aside, there's 2 more months to 'O' levels as of yesterday; which also means 1 more month to my birthday :3 Are you thinking what I'm thinking..? >~< A present for me maybe?


So.. if you were wondering what to get me.. I have a few things in mind~ 
Firstly... I need a new wallet. My current one is like dying soon le (;__;) And yeah I was browsing online and I saw this. Instantly fell in love with the mint colour one~ I don't know where else it is sold apart from online shops so.. link?


Next, a make-up brush set. Now this is something I really need. It isn't really cheap though :\ The sets in Sephora is pretty good, well value I guess it's value for money, but E.L.F/Mac works fine too. Personally, the e.l.f studio 11 piece brush collection is pretty decent. Not too ex, for quite good quality brushes. 

And also, I seriously need speakers soon. I like the steez series by Pioneer, but the Beats speakers seems fine too. I don't want to get the x-mini speakers as I need volume. 

So.. yeap~ These are the 3 things I really need :3 Would really appreciate if you could get it for me since I am contemplating to get it anyways. But nonetheless, I appreciate all presents and the thoughts behind it. Love you guys~ <3

Is it wrong of me to feel possessive..?