You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


Shooting Stars.
#sigh
Meant to be.
July gone as quick as the wind.
Hey June.
Now you know the truth.
Good and bad
Sense of relief
情非得已
미안해 정말


Sweet 16.
Monday, September 23, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
Another year has passed by and it is finally my birthday.
Have been through 16 years of my life, and now ~2 more weeks to 'O' levels.
Time really flies doesn't it?
That is why you have to treasure your loved ones every moment in your life.
Don't wait till they are gone before you realise how important they are to you.
My friends are the pillars of my life. I wouldn't be the same without them.

Thank you for spending this day with me~ I LOVE YOU DUDES AND DUDDETES!~
And you, thank you for everything you have done. That oreo cake was really delicious~
You mean the world to me. I love you.


有人说“女大十八变”。到底是真的吗?
但长大毕竟是个无法避免的事。
我也想像个孩子呀。