You were my dream come true.
TwitterFacebookInstagram



introduction

Hi. Here’s a peak to my life. Trying to get over the past.
Scram if you wanna bitch. Life’s a karma.
I love walking in the rain as no one can see me crying.

Clarabelle. Sweet Sixteen. Sept Baby.
Libra. Dancer, for I dance to live with no regrets.
♥THEBASICFIVES ♥AOC #LockerInTheMaking

Single, but my heart’s broken. Nothing left to fight for.
寻找真爱。。但什么才叫真爱呢?我累了。


Wishlist
TeenTop's Concert | Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | Ipod Pad Mini | DC/Nike Kicks | Myuk Wallet | Water Bottle | New Earpiece | Beats Speakers | VS Perfume | DC/NewEra Snapback | Sephora Brush Set


Daily Dose of Me


Recent Posts


到了最后
求你了。
Never did I expect that.
Blessed.
Sweet 16.
Shooting Stars.
#sigh
Meant to be.
July gone as quick as the wind.
Hey June.


Start anew.
Sunday, December 1, 2013 | Posted by Belle | 0 comment/s
So fast and Prom Night is over., followed by my Australia Trip too.
And tomorrow I'd be starting my work. All part of my distraction plan to forget you.
I hope by then it'd fade away. This scar.
And for some reason, I'm looking out for thrill seeking activities to try.
Wait till I get my pay. Till then.. working my ass off.
Will update about prom night and aust trip some other day~